To enable cookies in Netscape:
- Click the Edit menu
- Choose Preferences
- Choose Advanced
- Pick either "Accept all cookies" or "Accept only cookies that
get sent back to the originating server"
- It is highly recommended that you DO NOT check "Warn before
accepting a cookie." This site uses a large number of cookies!
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer 5:
- Choose "Tools"
- Choose "Internet Options"
- On the "Security" tab, click "Custom Level..."
- In the "Security Settings" dialog, scroll down to the section
- Select "Enable" under "Per Session Cookies."
- It is strongly recommended that you DO NOT select "Prompt".
It is also recommended that in the General tab of the "Internet Options"
dialog, click "Settings" under "Temporary Internet Files." In
the dialog that appears, under "Check for new versions of stored pages,"
choose "Every visit to the page"