||This is a computerized classical
General Chemistry laboratory run concurrently with Chemistry Lecture to create a LEARNING COMMUNITY.
- ALL experiments are done individually.
- These experiments are described in our MANUAL.
- VIDEOS and this WEBSITE provide additional
web resource material.
- The COMPUTER
- Creates and grades the PRE-LABS
- Individualizes experiments
- Is occasionally used to collect data
- Accepts student data, observations, calculations
- Points out errors both in experimental work and in
- Suggests revisions or recalculations before the end
- Grades your final work.
- Prints out a graded evaluation
- Maintains records.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Teaching Assistants,
TAs, provide additional help